About Me

My photo

I'm a Multimedia/Creative Director, everything related to media is a must know for me, so you'll see me designing, drawing, photographing, surfing, goggling, animating, you can say I'm a digital geek but in a fun way !!!

Monday, December 31, 2007

MY 2008 RESOLUTIONS

Another year another resolution list:

  • Add two or three branches to my business ..... yes I want to be a money making machine
  • Learn ballroom dances ..... well maybe!!
  • Take a dive somewhere ..... 90% @ Aqaba so if u want join me this summer
  • Visit adventure spots in Jordan ..... hiking, mountain climbing etc
  • Try Get committed with someone this year ..... ;)
  • Go to an exotic place ..... maybe somewhere in asia like Malaysia
  • Learn something new in graphic designing techniques
  • Upgrade my photography equipments and try to go pro
  • Give blogging more time and updates
  • Move out to a bigger apartment and have a fancy office in it ..... and a room for games and parties
  • ACTUALLY COMMIT TO THESE RESOLUTIONS THIS YEAR ..... Inshalla
Thanks for reading and now share me yours

3 comments:

SimSim said...

* Learn ballroom dances

well i would love to learn dancing salsa :D

ok i don't have any resolutions because i always end up doing nothing :( but who knows ...

good look with all what u r planning to do :)

Rambling Hal said...

I have a few similar resolutions, specifically the scuba diving and the 'finding someone to commit to' part :D

But maybe I can help with the ballroom dancing? There's a place called Tempo by the 5th circle, right behind Whispers. It offers dance lessons in many different types of dance: hip hop, salsa, tango, bellydancing, and of course, there is ballroom dancing too. I think it's a great place - you should check it out! :D

Happy new year!

obat penyakit kencing berdarah said...

The information is very innovative and educate all
obat darah manis obat sakit saat buang air kecil obat penyakit hepatitis cara mengobati flu batuk cara mengobati radang pembuluh darah obat penyakit perut kembung obat penyakit rahim kering obat penyakit radang gusi obat pendarahan di lambung obat demam kelenjar